Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

I can't believe Halloween is over and it's already November!! It's insane how fast time is flying by. Anyway, we had a very good Halloween. Here are some pictures of our night.

It was horrible trying to get a picture of McKay with his hood on. He HATES things on his head. Anyway, Makenna was Angelina Ballerina & McKay was a horse.

Another attempt. I love his face in this one. It's funny.

Never DID end up getting a good picture :o)

Waiting outside the house to start trick-or-treating. It was 6:00 and nobody was out yet! We waited a little until we saw others coming out to trick-or-treat before we got started.

Getting treats from one of the houses in the neighborhood. I wish I had gotten a better picture but I forgot I had my camera until the end.
After we went trick-or-treating we went to Anthon's parents house to hang out and go to a neighbor's house who looks forward to the grandkids visits every year. The kids played a while and ate candy.
The children were wiped out by the end of the night.

McKay's eyes were half closed but the flash woke him up.

Anyway, that was our night. The kids got TONS of candy and I am doing with it what my mom did with ours that I said I would never do when I grew up........I'm limiting them! Only a couple pieces a day. The candy should last until next Halloween :o)
I hope everyone had a great and safe night.

No comments: