Sunday, January 9, 2011

Makenna starts kindergarten!

Makenna started kindergarten in August. Can I just tell you....it's a VERY hard thing, having your child start school. I started crying a couple days before she started school and didn't stop until the first week was over! I couldn't even stay at home the first day she was gone. It felt weird not having her around! SHE was SO STINKIN' EXCITED though!

Getting ready to walk to school =)

Anthon went in to work late that morning so he could be there for her first day. I'm glad he did. I needed support ;). Not Makenna.....ME!

At her desk

Her classroom
She has loved every minute of school and gets sad when she realizes it's the weekend and has to wait until Monday to go back!
I love my little girl and I'm so proud of how well she is doing in class.

No comments: