McKay loves to dance! Well...it's more of a head bang but it's really cute! He also enjoys talking on the phone. We don't understand much of what he is saying but it's cute anyway.
He knows several animal noises. He tries to copy what we say now and I am surprised at how well he pronounces some of the words he says.
McKay's favorite thing to do is get anything with wheels and push it as fast as he can from the back of the house to the front and then back. He seriously does it all day long! It's worn out the carpet pretty good but that's what makes him happy!
He LOVES to eat!! Sometimes I wonder how so much food can fit into such a little belly! I don't know how many people know how big the slices of Costco pizza are but he ate two slices for dinner one day. Also, one morning I gave him an orange to eat while I was thinking of something to make for breakfast. He ate it in like 2 minutes so I gave him a banana. It was gone in 4 minutes so I gave him another orange. I decided to make eggs and before I could get everything out to make them he was done with the second orange. So, I gave him a hand full of wheat thins which he ate by the time I was done making his eggs. He ate his two eggs and then had a sippy cup full of whole milk. He was hungry again an hour and a half later!
McKay's favorite movies are VeggieTales, Shrek the Third and Happy Feet. Everytime Mumble tries to sing McKay "screams" with him and then laughs so hard. It's really cute!
We love McKay dearly and we don't know what we would do with him. We are very proud of both of our children!
No comments:
Post a Comment