Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our new tree

Baby Tree
Baby Tree I was at Costco on Friday and saw that they had a bunch of fruit trees for sale so I bought an orange tree. Anthon planted it yesterday with Makenna's help. She used the little green shovel behind the tree to help dig the hole. I'm sure she helped a ton :o).
Hopefully this will help us have a desire to finish our backyard! All we have is this tree and grass on one half of the yard.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch! Your family is so adorable! I look forward to learning more about you guys. :) Our blog is: brimhalls3.blogspot.com

by-the-way, my husband is also addicted to Suns basketball! I mostly just watch for Steve Nash. :)

Nicole D said...

I am so glad you have blog! It hard to stay up on everyone in the family and this will make it easier.

The Curiel's said...

this is the cutest blog i've ever seen. i love it!

Katrina said...

Hi Jennifer! Blogging is great isn't it?! I am jealous because i wanted an orange tree in my backyard. Anyways, cute blog :)

Bethany M said...

I love the changes you made to the header! Way cute!! You're amazing...your blog is adorable! Yea Jennifer!!

What's for dinner? said...

I'm glad you decided to join the blogging world. I don't have enough time to create my own blog so I cheat and use premade templates. You are about to be officially addicted to blogging in about a few days so watch out!

Anthon Ellsworth said...

Hey, cute family! Great job, Jennifer.