Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Better pic

I had to go in for another ultrasound on Monday because they couldn't find Mason's lower spine at the first one. After a LONG ultrasound they finally found his whole spine. It was a relief! I was starting to get worried when I realized just how long she was looking for it. Anyway, all is well with the baby and we got a new picture. It's a lot cuter than the last one. I was going to go in there asking for like five of them because that's what I got with my other kids but I got the same lady!!!
Anyway, check it out, we have a thumb sucker!!!!
Makenna and McKay never sucked their thumb while I was pregnant. Either that or they just never did it during their ultrasounds.
Anyway, the lady gave me two pictures but I probably shouldn't put the other one on my blog. It's proof that I am having a boy. And believe me, there is NO question about it... we are definitely having a boy!

4 comments:

DeWitts said...

How scary! I'm glad that everything is ok.

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest ultrasound I've ever seen! I always wanted one of my kids to be a thumbsucker... So cute!
I'm glad everything turned out to be okay.... at least you got a really cute picture (in exchange for all that worry...)

Curtis Family said...

Yay, I am glad that you got to get another picture. I didn't know about the scarry stuff though. I glad everything is okay!

Crow Family said...

that ultrasound pic is adorable! i never got a great one