Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pre-school

Several girls in my ward and I are doing a kind of Joy school thing and this week was my week to teach. It went well and I am glad that I am done for another six weeks :o)

This is how I decorated.

One of the ladies in the group used to teach so she had all of her decor and school supplies and everything. We have a giant bin that had everything we need in it and he just pass it around to next person in charge of teaching. We have a schedule that they stick to and everything so the children know exactly what to expect no matter whose house they are at.

Savannah, McKay, Makenna, Gunnar, Kierstie, Emily & Ashlynn.
McKay isn't in the little pre-school group, he just wanted to get in the picture.

This was during snack time on their second day. I had the letter C and the number 3. So, for snack on the first day we had Crackers and Cheese.

On the second day they had Celery with peanut butter and Cookies. They were oatmeal cookies so....healthy, right? ;o)

Of course, McKay had to join us for snack time :o).

4 comments:

Carly said...

Oatmeal cookies are totally healthy, in my opinion. Then again, I let my baby watch Yo Gabba Gabba, so I may not be the best source of info.

Sarah Pace said...

I didn't know you were doing the whole Joy school thing!! Good for you, then you don't have to pay!

DeWitts said...

How fun! Looks like you had everything under control.

Deb N Stu said...

That preschool thing you are doing looks so fun. I just barely saw the post you put on my blog about knowing Stephanie Solomon, I worked with her for a few years. She's so sweet. How well do you know her?