Friday, June 12, 2009

5 months

Mason turns 5 months old tomorrow!! I can't believe it! I feel like I just had him last month! Well, Mason went in for his 4 month well this week. I know, I should have done it a month ago. So, these are really his 5 month measurements.

Weight: 15.3 lbs. 25-50%
Length: 26 inches 75%
Head: 17 inches 50-75%

He has had the smallest head in the family so far. Makenna was always off the charts (seriously) and McKay was always in the 90%. All of my kids have always been in the 25-50% in weight so just imagine their heads on those bodies :o). Makenna's old pediatrician checked mine and Anthon's heads to make sure it was OK haha! We both have big heads so she wasn't concerned. Anyway, so Mason's head has been the smallest so far.
He isn't doing much. He has been my slowest baby. He laughs and talks and plays with his feet. He stands if you hold his hands but he isn't rolling over yet. He rolls to his side but thats about it. I think it's because I never really give him a chance to try. The other kids are always all over him when I put him either on the floor or a bed. So, he is always in a swing or bouncer or exersaucer. Poor kid.

5 comments:

the cates said...

lol! he is so cute! Thats good that he will stand with you holding on to him, Ryan wanted nothing to do with that til he was almost 11 months! Its so funny how different they can be huh? Lukes head was huge too, (hence my c-section) and he was always off the charts, probably still is!

Abram and Ashley said...

Well he is catching up to Dallin in height. But that isn't hard to do! We need to get together and let the kids play.

Curtis Family said...

He is long! Brooklee measured 26 inches last week! I thought she was long but I guess not because it was 25-50%. He is such a happy little baby!

DeWitts said...

awww cute pic of the two of you.

rusty and julie thatcher said...

that is so funny about your kids heads! they are all so cute!!