I haven't been very good about my blogging lately so there will be a few posts. So, here goes.
July 15th was a fun filled day for me. LONG...but fun.
I woke up that Tuesday and quickly got myself and the kids ready to make it to the Summer Movie Fun movie at 9:45 am. After the movie I hit the drive thru for lunch and drove over to my in-laws house to drop the kids off for the day. I left my in-laws house and headed straight for Snowflake. One of my best friends from high school, Jennifer, got baptized a year ago and was getting her endowments that day. I drove the 3 hours up, got dressed in the Sub and went into the temple.
It was such a great experience! I'm so glad I was able to be there with her. We have been friends since we both moved to AZ in the middle of 6th grade so it was really exciting to hear that she wanted be baptized. I love seeing how much having the gospel in her life has changed her. I'm very proud of her and I want her to know how much I love her!
Here are just a couple of pictures of us. They aren't the greatest but I couldn't find all my other pictures of us.
July 15th was a fun filled day for me. LONG...but fun.
I woke up that Tuesday and quickly got myself and the kids ready to make it to the Summer Movie Fun movie at 9:45 am. After the movie I hit the drive thru for lunch and drove over to my in-laws house to drop the kids off for the day. I left my in-laws house and headed straight for Snowflake. One of my best friends from high school, Jennifer, got baptized a year ago and was getting her endowments that day. I drove the 3 hours up, got dressed in the Sub and went into the temple.
It was such a great experience! I'm so glad I was able to be there with her. We have been friends since we both moved to AZ in the middle of 6th grade so it was really exciting to hear that she wanted be baptized. I love seeing how much having the gospel in her life has changed her. I'm very proud of her and I want her to know how much I love her!
Here are just a couple of pictures of us. They aren't the greatest but I couldn't find all my other pictures of us.
This is me and Jennifer at regionals for choir either our Junior or Senior year. I don't remember. I think it was our Senior year.
We liked to buy disposable cameras and go take random pictures and this is one of them. We were in Show Low, in front of one of the car dealerships.I'm very proud of Jennifer. It hasn't been the easiest thing for her but she knows how much she is being blessed and how much she WILL be blessed for the choice she has made. I love you Jennifer!!!
So, right after the session, I left to come back home. I got back just in time to kiss Anthon hello and change into my Team Gryffindor shirt :o). I picked up my friend, Marla, and met my sister Amy and her husband at the movie theater to watch the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!

It was a great movie and I had so much fun!! Even though Marla almost ripped my arm off when she got scared on one part of the movie :o) Haha!!
When I dropped Marla off at her house, we realized that her husband had accidentally locked her out of her house! She finally got in after about 45 minutes of trying. I finally got to bed at around 3:45 am and had to wake up with the kids at around 7:30. I was tired but I had fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment