I have enjoyed having 3 children so far. It has been a little hard but not because of Mason. He has been the most amazing baby. He is so happy and smiley. McKay is going through his terrible 2s and has been since around the time I got pregnant. He turns 3 next month so that means it will stop, right? :o) He is still a really good little boy, he just gets a little whiney some times :o).
Really, the only thing that has been really different is loading 3 kids up in the car. Makenna buckles/unbuckles herself now so that makes it easier but it takes forever to get them all outside and into the car. I avoided going places where I have to run in just to get one thing or drop something off. I usually do that once Anthon gets home. Other than that. It has been fun being a mommy of 3. Makenna is already ready for the next one. She keeps asking when Mason is going to grow up so that we could have another baby. She wants a sister.
Mason is growing up so stinkin' fast it's crazy!! He is 7 months old! He is rolling all over the place, sitting up, talking (baby talk) and laughing and trying his hardest to crawl. He has been my slowest so far but I am OK with that. I like having a baby, so I am in no hurry for him to grow up. He is eating tons and LOVING baby food!
This is kind of a goofy picture of him but I wanted to get one of him eating. I think it's his favorite time of day :o). He eats 3 jars a day and still has his regular bottles!
I took him to his doctors appointment a couple weeks ago and here are his measurements at 6 1/2 (almost 7) months.
Weight: 17.15 lbs. 45%
Length: 26 inches 30% (she SAID 27 inches but wrote 26 so I don't know which one is correct)
Head: 18.25 inches 95%
Here are just some cute pictures of my little man.
Riding on the Arctic Cat in the back with the big kids. Well, he didn't actually ride back there. He sat there until we took off and then rode up front with my mom.
He is such a happy little boy and I am so glad to have him. He is so much fun. I honestly hate putting him down for bed because I miss him so much when he isn't around.
No comments:
Post a Comment