Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Macman!!

At 5:45 pm today McKay will be exactly 3 years old. He can be a handful sometimes but boy do we love him. He can ALWAYS make us laugh and he can be so stinkin' sweet too. He always tells me how pretty I am =) (He's too young to know any different ;o)). He is such a fun little boy and I am so thankful have him. I honestly can't imagine our lives without him!
Here are just a few pictures of his life so far.

2005
Not a very good picture but this was taken a few hours after he was born. He was the chunkiest newborn I have ever seen! I was seriously in shock when I first saw him. It took me a minute to realize he was mine! Haha! He was two weeks late (yeah, NOT FUN!) and weighed 9 lbs 8 oz!! He has been my biggest baby so far.
2006
I had to put this one in because of how much he looks like Mason in this picture! It's CRAZY!!2006
We have been really blessed with such smiley & happy babies.
2007 2008
Cute picture of his Chubby cheeks =)2009

Happy birthday McKay! You are such a sweet and fun little boy. Mommy and Daddy love you very much!!

2 comments:

DeWitts said...

What a cute birthday boy! Hope he had a great day.

Clint and Tiffany said...

Oh, fun fun! I still think of Makenna being that size! I guess they grow up between visits, huh? *sigh* All the growing up should stop before all our babies are in school and asking for allowance! :0)