As you know, McKay turned 3 in September! For his birthday Anthon took him to a Diamondbacks game. They bought hats before the game and McKay LOVED his!!
Mr. Cool =)
Some good friends of ours in the ward, the Pies, invited us to go to Disneyland with them and Danielle's parents. We haven't ever taken the kids before and thought it would be fun so we went. It was AWESOME! The kids LOVED it! Anyway, we got a 3 day park hopper pass. We left on the 7th of October and got back on the 11th. We didn't take Mason with us =(. My wonderful parents watched him while we were gone. I cried 7 times the day we left him....
Thanks for watching him mom and dad!!!
Left to right
Madison, Larry, Danielle, Brady, Nathan, Makenna, Anthon & McKay.
Everyone was SO tired by the end of the day! Can you tell
Everyone was SO tired by the end of the day! Can you tell
Grizzly River Run.
McKay was asleep and didn't get to see Sully =(
The Mr. Toad ride
Bumper cars
Danielle
Makenna, Madi & McKay
On the tram that took us into the park (yeah, these pictures are not in order =))
When we first got to Cali on Wednesday, we had a little bit of time before we met Anthon's cousins for dinner. So, we went to beach. The kids saw all of the oil rigs out in the ocean and they thought they were boats with pirates in them. It was funny because they kept saying that they were going to swim out there and get the pirates. 
Makenna's favorite rides were Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. Yeah, Space Mountain!! The whole time I was riding it I kept thinking "Holy Cow, I can't believe Makenna rode this!!" She loved it though. The only one she didn't like was Tower of Terror....I don't blame her! I loved it but I totally hurt my throat from screaming so much!
McKay's favorite rides were Pirates of the Caribbean & the Buzz Lightyear ride.
On the drive home they kept asking if they could go on the rides again and were so bummed when we told them that we were going home. We are already saving up for our next trip to Disneyland. Hopefully it won't be long!
Makenna's favorite rides were Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. Yeah, Space Mountain!! The whole time I was riding it I kept thinking "Holy Cow, I can't believe Makenna rode this!!" She loved it though. The only one she didn't like was Tower of Terror....I don't blame her! I loved it but I totally hurt my throat from screaming so much!
McKay's favorite rides were Pirates of the Caribbean & the Buzz Lightyear ride.
On the drive home they kept asking if they could go on the rides again and were so bummed when we told them that we were going home. We are already saving up for our next trip to Disneyland. Hopefully it won't be long!
Thank you Pies family for the wonderful time!!! It was AWESOME!
2 comments:
Wow, it sounds like you guys had a blast! I loved the pictures!
glad you guys had fun!! we go in a few weeks YEAH!! don't you just love Disnyeland, it seriously is the happiest place on earth!
Post a Comment