I was scheduled to be induced 3 weeks early. I wasn't dilated AT ALL, so they gave me cervidil to help me dilate before they induced me. After 12 hours they realized that he wasn't head down anymore and since I had already started contracting....I had to have a C-section.
Getting ready for the OR
I was SO spaced from the meds they gave me in the OR that I don't remember even taking this picture....glad I have it though =)
When Mason was 3 weeks old he was rushed to the hospital and spent 2 weeks there. 8 days on a ventilator and 6 days in the recovery room. If you haven't heard the full story you can read about it here. It was a horrible time and we almost lost him. I'm so glad everything turned out okay and that we still have him.

I love this little boy SO much! He is so happy and FUNNY! He is going to bring so much laughter and joy into this family in the years to come and I can't wait!
Happy Birthday Mason!
5 comments:
what a cute little chap!!
Happy B-Day Mason!
too cute! he's got the most adorable smile! :) happy happy birthday!
Such a cute little boy! I'm glad I was able to be there for his blessing. Happy Birthday Mason!
you are so right, time definitely does fly by faster with each kid! i forgot that he almost has the same birthday as rylee (she's on the 12th). what a cutie pie!
Thats crazy he's one. He's growing up way to fast.
We are trying to plan a trip to nauvoo and i remember you got a great deal with plane tickets just wondering what airline you used?
Post a Comment