Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday parties!

Masons birthday is just a couple weeks before Makennas so we had lots of birthday party planning to do in the past month! I still can't believe my baby is already 1!!!
Here are just a few pictures of their birthday parties!

Of course, McKay HAD to play with all of the toys first to make sure none of them were broken...


He burned his fingers on the candle =(

He loved the cake though!
Makenna had lots of her little friends over for her birthday. She had so much fun!
My Mom & Dad got her this radio with some children's song book cds and she listens to them EVERY NIGHT when she goes to bed.Clothes from Nanny and Papa!

Some of the kids playing 'Ring, ring, who's got the ring'
Makenna said she wanted a flower cake for her birthday!
The cake was made out of Rice Krispy treats. Made them and then used a veggie tray to shape the flower. I thought it turned out pretty cute =).

4 comments:

Scott said...

The 3rd picture of Mason eating cake is adorable! I can't believe it's almost been a year since I came down to visit.

Nicole D said...

I LOVE the cake! You are one creative lady!

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

cute kids cute cake!!!

Clint and Tiffany said...

Ooooooook, it's been WAAAAAAAAAY too long since I checked your blog!! I'll blame it on Keahi! :O) LOL Anyway... birthday parties are SO fun and you did a great job! That cake is adorable, what a good idea! I want to take a cake decorating class, I have no idea if EA even offers one, but it would be a blast!! This is a really outdated comment, but did you know that if your Halloween Jack-O-Lantern shrivels up you can soak it in a bathtub full of water overnight and it will plump right back up? Then if you coat all your cuts with vaseline it won't dry out so fast. Clint's family is HUGE into pumpkin carving! I'm so sorry your Christmas was full of sickies, that's no fun. At least you all still enjoyed it, eh? And I LOVED your family pictures! Sarah did a great job!