Friday, July 9, 2010

Michale Buble'!!

Anthon and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary in April! I was a lot of fun! I didn't get very many pictures though =(.

First, we went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. It was so yummy!

When we were done eating we went and checked in at our hotel in Phoenix. This is our room =)
We got freshened up and then left to go see..........Michael Buble'!!!!! We LOVE him! Yes, I mean WE. Anthon loves his music just as much as I do. He is all I ever listen to. And let me tell you, he is AMAZING live! He's hilarious too! It was definitely worth every penny.

Cute!
This next picture is REALLY blurry! I tried to delete it but the computer would let me.... enjoy it anyway =)
All my other pictures were too dark =(. I really need a good camera! Anyway, we checked out of our hotel the next day and went to a few stores to look around and then had Culver's for lunch. I had so much and can't wait until Michael comes back!
Thanks Dorne & Nancy, for watching our kiddos!

2 comments:

DeWitts said...

Lucky! I love Michale Buble and so does Josh. Did you watch that SNL with him. He was pretty funny in it.

It good to see you're still alive.

Curtis Family said...

Fun times! I wish sam and I did fun things for our anniversary:( Maybe I will make him take me somewhere like that for our next anniversary:o)