Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter

Easter came and went really quick at our home. I haven't really gotten into the holidays much this year =(. I hope that changes soon! Our ward did a community Easter egg hunt the Friday before Easter. There was a HUGE turn out!


Ummm....So...I did my Easter shopping the night before....There wasn't much left so it wasn't as great as last year but the kiddos didn't notice (of course). They were just so excited that the Easter Bunny came!



It didn't take Mason long to figure out how to open the eggs =)

I'm glad that they were just as excited about the fruit as they were the candy! =)
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Easter and got to spend it with friends and family!

3 comments:

Hanie said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love that last picture where the apples hide their faces. Hope all is well!

Curtis Family said...

aaawww cute:o) Looks like they had fun! I wish our ward would do an Easter egg hunt.

Clint and Tiffany said...

Your kids are lucky to get so much from the Easter Bunny! Looks like it was a fun day for you guys! Love and miss you!