Hello Everyone! I have created a little game and I hope everyone joins in. It's just little get to know you game. Once a week I will post a "Question of the Week". I will put my answer and Anthon will put his and I am hoping all of you will put YOUR answers in our comments. I think this is a perfect way for all of us to get to know each other a little better :o). So, here goes
"Question of the Week"
What was your most memorable toy?
Jennifer - Well, I have LOTS of memorable toys so it's hard to choose just one. But I would have to say it was my glow worm. It was the little baby glow worm with the night gown and the night cap. You could put batteries in it's back an it would glow..of course :o). I actually still have it.
Anthon - (Well, Anthon doesn't know I have started this yet so you might have to wait until later to read his answer)Here I am! My M&M doll was my favorite. It was HUGE, probably about 3 times as big as I was. My parents got it for me for Christmas when I was six or seven. It was perfect for a pillow or just when I wanted a hug or when I wanted to throw it at my sister and knock her over.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hey Jen!!! I am so glad that you have a blog. I found it on Alethia's blog and had to come and see it. You look amazing. I can't believe you have two kids but they sure are precious. I love blogging and I am so glad that other friends are getting into too so that we can keep in touch some way. Well my answer to your question is my Downy bear. He looks like the downy fabric softener bear and he has a music box in it. It plays a song that would always calm me down and make me go to sleep. My son is now tearing out the stuffing so we may have to wait a little while to give it to the kids. That is a fun thing to do with the questions. Well now that this is the longest post in history I will end. Come and visit my blog it is birdhouse371.blogspot.com. Good to see you Jennifer and I hope to hear from you soon.
Hey, Jen. Cute Blog! I have one, too at http://shumways.blogspot.com. If it's ok, I'll add you to my links and you can do the same!
I had a 'baby beans' doll that I took EVERYWHERE! She had a pink dress and the thumb on her hand fit perfectly in her mouth...she sure was cute.
Also, my sister's little girl has one of those Glow worm things! She takes it everywhere!
What a fun idea for a post! I love to find out things about everyone!
Hi!! It's a small world. I wish I would have had time to catch up with you when I saw you at costco. You look great and your boys are adorable. Oh and my favorite toy was the glow worm too. In fact, my mom got Chloe one for Christmas and I think I played with it more than she did. Granted she was only 5 months then. HA!
Sorry! Your son and daughter are adorable. I commented before I looked at your blog and I don't remeber the details at Cosco let alone yesterday! I am very very sorry!
Hey Jen! i found your blog its so cute, and so is your family! Keep in touch. Marti
Jen, My favorite toy would have the be the wannabe carebear that my grandma made for me. She lived in Venezuela for a few years and had nothing to do but make stuff so she made me a carebear...it actually looked like one it has a big star on it's belly and a heart on it's butt. It's falling apart but I still have it and love it!
We live in Iowa, I know why but it is really a beautiful place and we are only here for 2 years unless we decide to stay. We have really enjoyed the winter with all the snow. I miss seeing snow being in the valley for so long. If you ever want to take a trip to Nauvoo it is only 1hr 45min from us and happens to be our temple so you have some place to stay.
So what are you up to other than being a gorgeous mom? What does Anthon do? I don't remember if it said on your blog. Anyway talk to you soon.
Crystal
I had a "baby alive" when I was younger. I loved it. It was really cool that you could feed food and bottles and she would actually poop and pee. Therefore you could change her diaper too. I thought it was cool. I know of a few times when she actually peed on my brothers too. :)
Hi Guys! I found your blog through Sarah's. . .and might I say what a mighty fine blog it is! You are so talented! And those kids of yours should be in pictures they are so cute and sound like even more fun in person! It was great to catch up with you guys!
Beth Ann (Thompson) Sands
www.easysite.com/sandsfam (come visit us)
my most memorable toy was not really a toy...but its my most memorable object i guess when i was a kid....i had a set of blankets. one pink one,one blue one,one yellow one,one white one, and then one that had all of those colors on it together....and i actually still have the one with the all the colors on it...and it is torn up! but i still kept it! i dont know what happened to the other colors. that was when we lived in califiornia!
Post a Comment