When my great aunt died, my uncle had us help him empty out their closet and told us we could keep what we wanted. Well, my aunt had some VERY interesting things in there. I kept a couple of her jackets that I thought would come in handy some day. Which they did.
Those of you who have ever lived in a small town know just how creative you to have be in order to have fun. Well, one night, my friend and I decided that we were REALLY bored and had nothing better to do than dress up in my aunt's jackets and black leather pants and take pictures around Snowflake/Taylor and with random people. Here are several pictures of our fun night :o).

Our friend Skyler Flake was our first victim :o)

At Freestone park in Taylor.

Freestone Park

Us with our second victim, Courtney Peterson. This is at Bits & Pizza which has some of the greatest pizza ever. I want some :o)

At one of the three hotels in Snowflake/Taylor area.

We went to Sarah's boyfriend's house (her husband now) and his family decided they wanted to dress up too. They didn't go out with us or anything, they just got dressed to take pictures with us at their house. Very fun!

At Ed's (Snowflake's only grocery store) getting a Jone's soda. By the way, Sarah, Jennifer H. and I are the reason they are still around....seriously! We kept them in business.

Matt, Sarah, Me & Josh

And of course, at the rocket! I can't even begin to tell you how much time we spent at that thing. Oh, the memories.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed :o)
4 comments:
Ahh the good ol days livin in a small town! Super fun picts! Do you know if Matt and Sarah have a blog? We need to add it to our class blog!
NOW I know why we get along so well...we're both flippin' crazy! Hey, atleast it is good clean fun!
Haha! I love it! I was telling Josh the other day we should dress up silly and take pic's around town for date night. He didn't go for it! So if you're ever in snowflake will you do it with me? haha!
Jennifer, what was your maiden name? I love bits too! MMMM we'll have to make a special trip up there and get some!
Post a Comment