Friday, September 5, 2008

It's a.....

Freaky picture, huh?! Well, we had an ultrasound today. I went to a different place than I had with Makenna and McKay and didn't like it as much. The other place I went to didn't make you drink 32 oz. of water, they had a big screen for the mommy to look at so that we didn't have to kill our necks trying to look at the computer and they gave you about 5 pictures of the ultrasound. This place was the exact opposite. They only gave me 1 pic :o( and it is of the face which is always freaky lookin' :o).
Anyway, so........................................it's a boy! I was totally wrong! I knew with Makenna that she was a girl and with McKay that he was a boy. I felt the strongest with this baby that it was a girl so I was really shocked when it wasn't. I'm happy but I was SO looking forward to dressing up a little girl again.
So there you have it. Sorry I made everyone vote on a girl's name. That's how sure I was that I was having a girl! Anyway, Kylie won but not by much. Kylie had 18 votes, Melanie had 17 & Kiernan had 11. It will still help us when we finally DO have another girl. THIS baby's name is probably going to be Mason Taylor Ellsworth.

14 comments:

Cara said...

YAY! Congrats! And I really like that name too. It has a good ring to it. :)

the cates said...

Congrats! I'm sure you know how fun boys can be, I'm sure it only gets more fun with 2 in a row! I'm excited for you guys!

What's for dinner? said...

Whoa you're having an alien? just kidding. Mine turn out freaky like that too.It's funny to have someone look at it that has never seen an ultrasound before. where did you end up going for your ultrasound. I ALWAYS get like 5 or 6 print outs. weird.

Carly said...

Congrats!!! On the plus side, Makenna gets to be the princess a while longer! :)
I'm so excited for you!

Abram and Ashley said...

Yay! Now our boys can play togehter! I told my mom you were pegnant a while back and she said Jennifer should have a girl cause you do Makenna's hair so cute. I can't wait to see what he looks like! Too bad about the utlrasound pics.... they sould have given you one showing that he is a boy:(

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Boys are so fun. I love the name Mason. Coby was going to be Mason, but Adam didn't like it very much! Anyway, I am so happy for you.

DeWitts said...

Congrats! Mckay is going to love a little brother to pick on! I also love the name Mason! How fun, i'm excited for you guys!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

That is so fun. Boys are awesome, of course I have only had a boy so what would I know about girls but anyway. That stinks about the ultrasound. What punks!!!! How are you feeling? When are you do again? Anyway, have a great day. Love the name by the way.

Sarah Pace said...

Boys are so much easier than girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was so sure you were having a girl...and that made me think I was having a girl too... but I guess I was wrong! :) about you at least, I still don't know what I'm having. I'll have to post some of my own "freaky" ultrasound pictures when I get them. :)
Man! I just realized that you and Makenna are going to be outnumbered now! I guess the next one will have to be twin girls, just to put you gals on top again. :)

DPies said...

how exciting!!! I agree with everyone else, I like the name. We need to have a party for you!

Snowflake Lobos 2001 said...

Hey! Check out this new blog! Leave some comments or suggestions and get re-connected with friends!

brooksybabe said...

Congrats!! I love the name Mason.

April said...

Congrats on the boy? I was told Broc was going to be a girl...we were trying to settle on a name...and Brooke was it at the time.....the moral of this story is...they do make mistakes! True Story!