I went in for my second to last doctor's appointment today and (being 36 weeks and 4 days along) I am measuring between 40 and 41 weeks so my doctor moved up the date again. Instead of being induced on the 16th I am going into the hospital on MONDAY!! It's nice that I will be having him so early but now I have TONS to do this weekend to prepare. I don't expect to actually have the baby until Tuesday. I'm not dilated at all so they have to do some things to me to thin me out before they start inducing so.... I will go in at 3:00 pm on Monday and will probably have the baby Tuesday.
Anyway, I just thought I would give an update! I'm really excited!!!
14 comments:
Congrats! I hope everything goes well! We are so excited to see what he looks like!
Oh my gosh! That is so exciting! If you need anything just give me a call! I can't wait to see him. I know he will be as cute as your other kids. i just started my blog so check it out if you can.
YEAH! Finally the wait is over!
Good luck!
WOO HOO!!
That's GREAT!!
Good luck!
YAY! How exciting! I hope all goes well with you and the little guy. I will be thinkin bout you! Can't wait to see pictures. Good luck!!
How exciting! I will be thinking about you on monday and tuesday. good luck!
Guess that means a get together before the baby gets here is out of the question. :) But it is a good excuse not to have to see me, i will let it slide this once. No but really i hope it all goes smoothly and can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics. :)
That's so awesome! You're going to be a mom of three in a few days!
What great news! I hope everything goes as planned!
Yea, exciting! I hope all goes well and can't wait for pics!
I got Ella's beanie from a friend of my sis in law. Look on my blog on the right for a link to a life crocheted and from her blog you can get to her etsy shop.
Yeah!! That went SO fast. Ok maybe not for you, but to me it has! Good luck! I am so happy for you!
I can't wait to see him! I will see you this weekend!
How did your delivery go? I hope you are doing well. Thanks for thinking of me even though you just went through labor and added a third child to your family, crazy woman!!!! Anyway thanks.
Post a Comment