Anthon and Makenna in the hospital the day after she was born.

The first month of Makenna's life was not fun for her. I didn't know that she wasn't getting enough milk from me so she pretty much starved for the first few weeks.
You can tell she is losing weight in this picture.

This was the worst she got. Poor little girl. We saw her every day so it was harder for us to notice how bad it really was. They almost put her back in the hospital but I started giving her formula and that helped.

3 1/2 months old


I think she is 6 months old in this picture.



Makenna's first time at the beach.

There is a huge jump in age in the pictures because we went almost a year without a camera. Within 2 months we broke all three of our cameras!!
We had a little family birthday party for Makenna on Saturday. She was so excited for it ALL DAY!!
On Monday, Makenna's cousin, Aubrey, came to visit and see the new baby. They had so much fun together. Aubrey wanted her hair done exactly like Makenna's so they were twins that day :o)
We went to lunch at a place called Flancer's, it was OK.
We went to lunch at a place called Flancer's, it was OK.
Sarah took Makenna with her to the mall while I stayed behind and chatted with some old high school friends. Anyway, Sarah bought them matching dresses. Aubrey ended up staying the night at our house and the girls wore their dresses all night.
Anthon is playing Angelina Ballerina with the girls. They enjoyed it.

7 comments:
aww, i can't believe you have a 4 year old either. That is so crazy. And now its crazy to think that you have 3 kids too. They are all so darn cute. :) It was great to get to see you on Monday. Had fun catching up. And we need to do it more often.
You and Anthon look so young in those pictures taken 4 years ago!! It's so hard to believe that you have a 4 year old until one day they wake up and say, Mom, I'll be 6 soon and this is the kind of party/presents/friends that I want.
Happy Birthday Makenna!!!
Happy birthday Makenna!
Love all the pic's of Makenna!
Happy Birthdy Shmaky!!
Cute pictures of the girls. I tried to download my pics and i can't. I don't know why but any way thanks for everything!
she is so sweet. i just love her smile. i can't belive how young you guys look in those pics. thats crazy.
What a great post! Happy birthday Makenna! She is a sweet little girl and you are such a good mommy.
How cute!!! Cousins with matching dresses!! I love it! It looks like she had a great birthday! I didn't know our birthdays were so close! How fun!
Post a Comment