Sunday, February 22, 2009

We're home!

We finally have our whole family back at home. It is so nice! Mason was released this morning at about 10:30. He is doing pretty well but he isn't entirely himself yet. He has been pretty restless and doesn't sleep very much. I think he is still having withdraws from the methadone. I think we are in for a rough time this coming week when it comes to getting sleep. I guess it wouldn't be THAT big of a change. You can't sleep too well in the hospital either. I am completely sore and stiff. Anyway, hopefully it won't be long before he is completely back to normal. For now, I am just happy to be home and with my family again.

12 comments:

the cates said...

I'm so happy for you! Its just so nice to be HOME! good luck with your little one. Is he still on breathing treatments? That made luke restless.

What's for dinner? said...

Give me a call when you get the chance! I don't wanna call and disturb any Nap that you might be able to get.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am sure being home will make a big difference. Hopfully you can all get some much needed sleep. Good luck!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

I am SO Glad your home! I'm just reading ALL of this this morning...I'm so sorry, what a scary 2 weeks...I'm so proud of you guys for sticking to your guns and pushing the dr.'s more and more to get him taken care of! Prayers were definitely answered, it sounds like! We'll still be thinking about you out here!

Sarah Pace said...

glad you guys are finally home! hope the poor litttle guy gets back to a normal routine. we are still praying for you. I think Makenna really started missing you.
The last day before mom took them back she even really did't want to play much with Aubs because she said she missed her mommy!

DeWitts said...

I'm so glad you're home. Take it easy and enjoy that little boy and being with your family.

Curtis Family said...

I'm glad that you guys can finally get settled again. It was fun having McKay and Makenna here though!

Curtis Family said...

I'm glad that you guys can finally get settled again. It was fun having McKay and Makenna here though!

Joanna said...

I'm so glad you are home and that Mason is feeling better!!:) What a scary thing to go through!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

i'm so glad you are home. please call me if you need anything. i'm here to help!

Vance & Amanda Williams said...

Wow.. I could not agree more. We have been in out out of the hosptial and there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. If you guys need anything, let us know. I'd love to bring you dinner ect. Hope your baby is doing well!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I bet your own bed has never felt so comfortable! I've been so worried about Mason, so I'm glad things are going better. Hope he's back to himself soon!