Sunday, April 4, 2010

First trip to the dentist

I know I shouldn't have waited so long to take them to the dentist for the first time, but I know how much I HATE the dentist! I didn't want to put them through it too =).
McKay was scared at first. I had the most HORRIBLE experience that anyone could ever have at the dentist (and I ended up crying) and all of my kiddos happened to be there, watching. So, McKay thought it would make him cry too. He was so good and went along with it anyway.

Waiting for an x-ray

Still scared =(
This is about the time that he realized it wasn't so bad. He was happy after he got his teeth cleaned and actually asked when he would get to go back.

Makenna has always been a brave little soul =). She walked right in and did exactly what they told her to do. She enjoyed being there.



Trying to watch the movie while they were cleaning her teeth.

1 comment:

Clint and Tiffany said...

I'm kinda glad that my dentist doesn't take children until they're 5. That takes some of the pressure off me, but I really should take Madi as soon as I can! Good job!