Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Anthon, father of 2
Anthon has been such a wonderful husband and father. He loves our children so much! And they love him. Any time McKay hears something that sounds like the front door, he runs to the door screaming DADDY!!. It makes me sad when it's not Anthon though because McKay looks so disappointed :o(. Anthon LOVES reading books to them. He tries to read them at least one book a day. He is very patient with our children and is always willing to help me out with them. He can tell when I have had a stressful day and volunteers to watch them if I need to get out of the house for a little while. I'm so thankful that I have such a loving husband and that my children have such a wonderful daddy! We love you Anthon! Happy Father's Day!

Larry, father of 6

This is my wonderful dad! I am so blessed to have him as my father. He is such a kind and caring person. He is always having fun and joking around. He is the guy to go to when you want to watch a comedy. He is so funny to watch them with! He is awesome at everything he does. Seriously! He has bowled a 300 and a 299 and his average was over 200 for a LONG time! He also almost became a pro baseball player. He made it to one of the last tryouts. He was also REALLY good in Track in High School. He is one of those dads that know EVERYTHING! Everyone that knows him, loves him. I love my dad VERY much. He and my mom have sacrificed so much for their children and I am more grateful every day for them. I love you dad! You are a great grandpa to my children. They LOVE you! Happy Father's Day!

Dorne, father of 3

This is my amazing father-in-law. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better one! He is SO SO sweet! He is very content with whatever is going on. He just sits and smiles. He loves watching his grandchildren play and is always willing to watch them for us when we need time away from the screaming :o). He did a wonderful job raising his children and I can't thank him enough for being such a good example to Anthon. He is the kind of guy you could NEVER think ill of. He is perfect! Thank you so much for being such a great father, father-in-law and Papa! Happy father's Day Dorne! We love you!

(And yes, that's Makenna in Dorne's arms. Crazy, huh?!)

2 comments:

Cara said...

Happy Fathers day to your dad and Anthon and to his dad too. Your dad is one of the coolest and funnest dads I know. :) I miss seeing him and your mom. But yep you do have good hubby too. And it shows! :)

Carly said...

Soo sweet! And yes, Anthon's dad is so quiet and just likes to sit back and watch--such a sweet guy. Anthon reminds me of him a lot. :)
Love the post!