To the right is my daddy-o (in the center) waiting for the game to start. They got there early so they could watch batting practice. I feel bad for them because some lady came and stood right in front of them with all her kids and they could barely see anything. They were both too polite to say anything. Thanks for taking Anthon to the game dad!
Anthon was very nice and took some pictures of Chad Tracy for me! YAY Chad!!While Anthon and my dad were at the game, my mom took me to
She knows that Anthon HATES Seafood and I LOVE it. So, she figured we should take advantage of Anthon not being there to eat with us :o). On my plate, I had a Garlic grilled shrimp kabob with about seven pieces of shrimp. Makenna ate all of them and four of my moms! This was AFTER she had a double cheese burger. She also ate some fries. DANG!
On Saturday, we spent the day swimming and eating pizza with the Barneys at Darren's parents' house. The kids had lots of fun. Every time Anthon took McKay down the slide McKay would make this really cute pouty face and he would look like he was going to cry but then he would start talking after a few second and get all excited. Makenna loved jumping off the diving board.
In the picture to the right we have Savannah, Makenna and McKay. I tried to get their faces but they all turned away as I tried to take the picture.
Thanks to the Barneys for a great Saturday!

4 comments:
Looks like you had another busy and fun weekend! That slide looked like so much fun!
How fun! Your parents are awesome! (but i hope your mom bought gum for after dinner j/k). Anyway if you could find the name of that store for the suit my mom is coming down later next week so that would be awesome! Thanks!
The email I have for you is a hotmail acct. Is that right?
Nice Chad Tracey bum shot!
Post a Comment