When I get pregnant, I retain a lot of water. I get HUGE! With Makenna and McKay, people started asking me if I was having twins or triplets in my last couple of months. Well, I knew it would start a little earlier with this one but I didn't think it would start SO soon. I was at a bridal shower on Saturday and a lady came up and asked if I was sure that I wasn't having twins. It doesn't bother me at all, thank goodness. Otherwise I would be a wreck. I can't even count how many times I was told how huge I was with my first two.
Anyway, here are some pictures to compare. Makenna's due date was Jan. 30/29 and this baby is due Feb. 1 so it's only a couple days off.
This is October 9, 2004

This is October 8, 2008 (today)

Still, it didn't take me too long to catch up to where I am now. This picture was taken October 29, 2004. There isn't much difference between now and then. But there is a pretty big difference between then & then :o). It only took 20 days.

Anyway, so if you see me and absolutely can't believe that I am only having 1 baby and just HAVE to ask....it's ok. I won't get offended :o).
6 comments:
Oh Jennifer that lady didn't know what she was talking about. I really don't think that you are that big. That is one thing that I found out when I was prego. Was how different every woman is and how we all carry different. I was thinking that maybe since I was tall that I wouldn't get that big cause it would all be kinda streched out. But that wasn't the case. I thought i got to be pretty darn big. But I am glad that its not bothering you. You are cute either way prego or not!
Jennifer you look great! I was little with Cooper until the last month and then i was as big as a cow and i haven't lost the weight since. I just think people talk before they even think they are just so rude sometimes. You look great and just enjoy being prego...
How is Emily doing? She hasn't posted anything in a long time and was wondering if things were okay. I hope so!
Awe your belly looks so cute!
It happens to the best of us!!
I hate being fat gut its better when its because you are pregnant! At least you feel go though eh!
P.S. I am getting my camers next week so the next time you come to flatcher I will take family pics for you and ones of your kiddos!
You make me sick!!!!! You are not huge at all! for how far along you are you look fantastic...I can't say the same for me, when I was 5 months preggo with Kierstie People started saying things like, she's going to pop any second.
I think you are so cute pregnant!!! I was much bigger at that time and I was having twins, so don't worry! People can be so dumb. Why would anyone say something like, ecspecially a pregnant lady! Again, you look great!
Post a Comment