Anthon had to work a shift at the State Fair on Thursday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. The Lottery always has a booth over there. So, I decided to meet up with him when he got off his shift. We had an extra ticket to get in and a parking pass also so I figured..why not. The employee parking...it's NOT CLOSE!! I guess I can see why but holy cow! Ok, it wasn't THAT bad but it was about a half mile away from the entrance and I had to park on the other side of the parking lot which added a bit more. It sucked pushing the kids through the rocks and dirt but it was a good work out. It was SOO hot though.
Anyway, once Anthon got off we took the kids to the petting zoo.
McKay riding the bull thing. He was smiling and laughing the whole time but as soon as I decided to take a picture he stopped. Go figure!
This lady was nice enough to give the kids a handful of the food she bought to feed the animals. I think that was their favorite part.
If any of you are going to the State Fair tonight, stop by the Arizona Lottery Backyard and say hi to Anthon. Buy a Lotto ticket or something ;o) hehe
Anyway, my next story is about my Saturday at Costco. We went there to eat lunch but decided to walk around and feed the kids some of the samples. They love that part. Anyway, I was walking by a trashcan and the next thing I new, I was on the ground. I had slipped on a puddle of soda that was spilled on the floor. Luckily, I think the only two people who saw were the two people working the sample stations behind me. They cleaned it up but I had like two ladies that kept asking if I was ok and if I needed to file a report and stuff. Well, me being all emotional and pregnant, I starting crying. I was really embarrassed and having them asking me if I was ok, I don't know, it just made me cry. That was when everyone started staring though. Anyway, they took my name and number just in case I started feeling something later. I was a little sore afterwards because I pretty much did the splits when I fell. I also got a bruise on my ankle but nothing too bad.
Last but not least, Anthon has a potluck today at work and he signed up to take pigs in a blanket. Well, since it is almost Halloween I decided to make them kind of fun. I did them like mummies.
The mustard faces turned out a lot better than the ketchup faces.
3 comments:
Hey! I can't believe how BIG your kids are! That is SO insane!!! And I have never told you congrats on baby #3, I'm so excited for you guys! How fun to go to a petting zoo! The pictures were so cute! I just realized that all my sentences so far have ended in exclamation points... I guess I'm really excited to leave this post or something, eh? :0) Love and miss you guys!
So cute! I think I want to try and make something fun for Vance this Halloween and maybe I will do that. I didn't know you were having a boy that is exciting. We are totally pumped to have another boy. Vance is so cute about it too. How is Emily by the way? Did she have Brooklyn? Just checking.
I love the state fair, for one reason thats the date josh took me on that i feel for him. hehe! I'm glad you had a fun time. The petting Zoo looked like tons of fun. My cousin Natalie Elkins had a lamb there, did you see them?
Okay the slip at Costco, i'm glad your okay. How scary!
Love love the pigs in a blaket idea. I just wished i liked hot dogs but maybe i'll make them for josh and cooper. Thanks for the good idea.
Post a Comment