This is me preparing our tuna sandwiches. Yum! And our kids patiently waiting. It looks like we are advertising for Ruffles, huh?
Daddy and Makenna. Makenna was half blinking in the picture but I couldn't tell because the picture was really dark on the camera :o(
When we were done eating we fed the ducks. McKay hardly ate any of his meal because he was so excited to see the ducks.
This is how huge the park was. This is only half of it. There were 7 picnic areas and each one had like 10 tables.
After we were done at the park, we decided to go to the pumpkin patch by our house so the kids could look around. McKay LOVES pumpkins! He calls them "umpkins".
We ended up buying 2 pumpkins but wish we had just bought them at Wal-Mart. It would have saved us about $5. Oh well, it was fun anyway.
We got home and the kids munched on some fruit that I had cut up while Anthon and I cleaned up the house a little bit.
We took the kids to the park in front of our house to play on the playground since the park we had gone to earlier didn't have an actual play area. It was just open fields and two ponds. We met a couple of dogs while we were there and our kids couldn't get enough of them. They were HUGE!!!!
We went home and had our family home evening and then watched Nacho Libre. Nice FHE movie, huh? :o) It's one of our favorites, Makenna's too.
Anyway, we put the kids to bed, I went on a walk and then Anthon and I played Cribbage together. The only thing that could have made the night better was if Prison Break had been on :o). Just kidding...kind of ;o)
It was just one of those days that you wish you could go to sleep and wake up the next morning and do it all over again.
7 comments:
How fun. I wish we lived closer so we could all hang out more. :( OH and what a nice park! We have nothing like that here in the GHETTO! I was thinking about taking Ryken to a pumpkin patch this year but am not really sure yet. Since he is still kinda little and won't have as much fun picking a pumpkin. ANd like you said I could just get one at Walmart and save some $. :)
You and your cute family are so darn CUTE!
Cooper loves Nacho too! What a fun day!
sounds like fun! I wish we had parks like that here!
Matt and I wondered why we didn't close yesterday but oh well we had a good sales day at work so i'm kinda glad we didn't!
Yeah I was sad that prison break wasn't on last night=( I have to wait a whole other week!
Cute pictures!
Hey sorry that you weren't with us. We were supposed to go to the temple and when we drove into town we missed the last session. Then Amy called and said they were going to get Tacos at Cafe Rio and asked us to come so it was kinda last minute. and julie just lives right down the street so she met us there. We only stayed for about 45 min. then went to amys. so you didn't miss much. But sorry you weren't
there!! It was all a very quick trip! Next time we come down we'll have to plan something.
So much fun! You seem to have so many good ideas when you go out with your family. I never thought of going to a pumpkin patch. Very cute pictures of your family!
Hey there, yeah we are expecting. We are due on March 16th so we are due pretty close together. We actually just found out today that we are having a boy so that is exciting news. What are you guys having? That looks like so much fun. I love spending time with my boys.
Post a Comment