We took a trip to Thatcher this past weekend because my sister Emily had her baby. She is SO cute and so little! It's hard to think that Makenna used to be that small! The kids LOVED the baby!
Makenna kissing baby Brooklee. I never got a picture of McKay kissing her :o(

She kept asking if she could hold the baby.

Seeing the new babies in the family makes Anthon excited for his own to come.

Horrible picture of me but I wanted a picture with the baby too.

Brooklee Paige

Makenna had a Halloween party at pre-school yesterday. She is going to be Angelina Ballerina for Halloween (she is a cartoon mouse that does ballet).
My mother-in-law made the ears and the tail. Thank you Nancy!

Her outfit is supposed to be all pink but.....who gets the costumes EXACTLY right when they make them themselves? I made the tutu on Monday (thanks for the instructions Jill) and I thought it turned out pretty cute :o)

We also had our ward trunk-or-treat last night. McKay was going to be a puppy but either the outfits didn't fit or they weren't very cute, so he was a horse instead.
In his getup. Please excuse the mess in the background. I babysit, so my house gets pretty messy sometimes.
We hooked our black light up in the back so that everything was glowing. I ended up getting a $5 gift card to Cold Stone for the best decorated trunk! YAHOO!! Anyway, it has been a good but crazy week so far and I know it's only going to get crazier before it slows down!
4 comments:
Oh Brooklee is adorable. I'm so excited for emily.
Love your trunk! How fun!
Your trunk was the best one there, I'm glad you won.
What a cute baby! It looks like Makenna can't wait to be a big sister again! :)
Cute costumes too... and way to go on the trunk decorations! A $5 gift card to Coldstone is worth all that effort! I wish we had one where we live... mmmm.
oh brooklee is so adorable. and yep Makenna is going to be a great big sister again! And spooky trunk, congrats on the giftcard. I am sure you can put it to good use for you or the kiddos. :)
Post a Comment