Since Makenna was born she has only had her hair trimmed. I wanted something different for her because her hair was starting to become impossible to do and she kept asking if I could cut her hair so....I did.
Before

After


I should have taken the after pictures right after I did her hair. It's kinda messy in these pics. Oh well :o)
6 comments:
It turned out really cute! I am glad your little guy is doing better! It is scary when they get so sick!
I love her new do. It looks so good on her. And what a brave mom to cut your daughters hair yourself. I was even scared for us to cut Ryken's hair and he is a boy, so who cares if its messy. But it turned out so good! : )
I love it! She looks so cute!
It looks way cute!
wow i can't believe you cut her hair by your self. you are awesome. she looks so cute!
I love it! I saw her on sunday and she just look so darn cute! Nice job!
Post a Comment