Anyway, we got ready for the day and did some cleaning and then we went to Wal-Mart to get stuff for green rice krispy treats. Here are some pictures of us making them.
All ready to make the treats. (Lately, I haven't been able to get a picture of McKay with his eyes open!)
Posing in their green outfits while we waited for the rice krispy treats to set. See what I mean about McKay's eyes being closed :o(
We went for a walk and took plates of the green rice krispy treats to neighbors and then went home to make us some green dinner. We had green steamed rice, green chicken, green beans, and green Kool Aid. The kids really enjoyed it.
Our green meal
5 comments:
How fun! I was going to make rice krispie treats for us and for Justin to take some to work with him lastnight. And we were out allday and I totally spaced when we got home, i had the stuff and everything. Oh well. More for me. : ) And what a good idea for dinner. I couldn't think of much to make that was green but you had a great dinner all made up. : ) Mason is getting so big! I can't believe how much he has changed too. Such cute kiddos you have!!
So much fun! I love st patricks day. I was kinda bummed we were out of town...I still wore my green!
What a fun mom you are! Looks like you guys had a fun day! I love how Mckenna's hair always looks PERFECT! I love her new haircut too! Adorable! Mason is getting so big. He gets cuter and cuter with every picture you post of him!
You are so creative! I love it and wish I could think like that!
How fun! What a fun momma you are!
Post a Comment