Monday, March 16, 2009

Mr. Smiley

First off, When are they going to make these for grown ups?!?!

I can't tell you how many times I have looked at him in his swing and wrapped in his blanket taking a nap and thought 'Man, I really wish that was me right now!'
Anyway, this is the reason I am doing a post. Mason is such a happy little boy despite everything he has been through in his short life. He is such a GOOD baby, I love it! Here are just a couple of smiley pictures of him.
He had been smiling at me for a couple of minutes in this picture

Another smile :o)

One more thing. So, like I said, when Mason was born, he was the spitting image of McKay. I can't even tell you how weird it was. Now that he has changed and is getting older, he is exactly like Makenna. He has the skinny face with the pointy chin. He just looks more like Makenna every day. We are also having the same problem with him fitting into his clothes as we had with Makenna. She was so long that we had to put her in bigger clothes but she never filled them out because she was skinny and they always fell off of her. It's the same thing with Mason. The outfit he is wearing in this next picture fit McKay perfectly at 2 months. He filled it out and everything. With Mason, it is falling off of him because he doesn't fill it out but it is the perfect length.

3 comments:

DeWitts said...

What a cute smile!

Curtis Family said...

He has changed so much! I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks!

Sarah Pace said...

he's changed a ton! he has a cute little smile!!