Seriously guys, no help at all? I'm not very creative and really want to start that recipe blog. I have gotten one suggestion so far on what I should call it.
Sorry jennifer, i'm no help. I can't think of anything. i know you will something you are more creative then you think. wishing you luck and its a great idea.
Here's 10 I came up with real quick. I was particularly proud of "The Chaotic Kitchen" but I googled it and it's taken.
Jennifer’s Recipe Box Ellsworth Family Favorites Jennifer’s Secret Recipes Recipes you Knead to Know! Jennifer’s Culinary Works of Genius The Chaotic Kitchen Jennifer’s Chaotic Kitchen The Ellsworth Kitchen Clipboard Southwest Sizzle Gilbert Goodies
I seriously came up with these so quick, but you needed some ideas hope they help. How about, Righteous Recipes Jennifer's Delicious Delights Food...Yum Homemade by Jennifer Recipe Queen
So sorry. I am not very creative in this area. I couldn't even come up with a clever name for my own blog, but I sure hope on this new blog of yours, you'll have meals for kids....hint hint;)
Anthon and I met at work. We were both working at Bank of America in Phoenix. I was hired two weeks before he was and they sat him in the cubicle right next to me. He asked me if I wanted to go to institute with him and I said yes and the rest is history. We met in November, started dating in December, got engaged in January and got married in April. We now have three children and we are very happy
Cute Quotes by Makenna
I saw Makenna walking towards McKay and knew she going to do something to make him cry because he had just made her mad. I stopped her before she could do anything and she looked at me and said "But...I just need to hit him"
You know the streaks that planes make in the sky? Well, Makenna saw one the other day and said "Mommy! The plane scratched the sky! That's not nice"
Mommy: Go find your sippy cup Makenna Makenna: I can't! Mommy: Why not? Makenna: Because, you're nuts
Makenna: Mommy Mommy: What? Makenna: ....You're a nut
Talking about my sunburn.. Makenna: What happened mommy? Daddy: Mommy got a sunburn Makenna: Ohh... mommy got a sunbeam?
I was upstairs a couple days ago and Makenna yelled up to me... Makenna: Momma! What are you doing??!!! Me: I'm changing my shirt! Makenna: Oh!........(in shreks accent) That's great!
Makenna always adds "so" to everything she says. Anytime she is crying and I ask her what's wrong she says "I'm SO crying" or "I'm SO hurting"
I broke my tail bone a couple months back and anytime I showed signs of pain Makenna would say "Awww! Mommy hurt da butt?"
Anytime anyone looks sad Makenna says "Don't be sad, I wike you"
So, we have my parents' old golf cart and a couple days after we got it it broke down. So, daddy taught her to kick the tire and I, being a terrible mother, taught her to say "stupid golf cart". So, now everytime she walks by the golf cart she kicks the tire really hard and says "unh! Stupa wong cart!!" Don't ask me how she got wong out of golf. She's crazy!
For all you Scrubs fans out there, Makenna knows what to answer when we ask her "Makenna, what does JD say?" Makenna: (in a sad voice and with her hand on her cheek) "hhh, Hooch is cwacy" (crazy)
So, before you read this, you should know that Amber is a little girl I babysit. Amber: I want my cookies now Makenna: Um...but why sweetheart?
Mommy: You're poopy, McKay! Makenna: McKay!! How dare you!
Cute Quotes by McKay
For those of you who have seen Shrek the Third, anytime we ask McKay what ogre baby says he says (in a raspy and loud voice) "DAH-DAH!!" It's really cute!!
Mommy: "McKay, do you want mommy to have a baby?" McKay: "No" Mommy: "You don't want mommy to have a baby?" McKay: "Uh-uh. Want mommy have choo choo train" Mommy: "You want mommy to have a choo choo train?!" McKay: "Yes!"
While eating dinner McKay said "Mmmmmmm mmmmm. I WUV it. Wuv it, wuv it, WUV it!!"
Whenever someone or something does something mean McKay says "Well, das not berry nice"
McKay: "Oh! I need to tell you something!" Me: "OK. What?" McKay: "Um...uma...uh...um....uma....probably something"
8 comments:
Sorry jennifer, i'm no help. I can't think of anything. i know you will something you are more creative then you think. wishing you luck and its a great idea.
Here's 10 I came up with real quick. I was particularly proud of "The Chaotic Kitchen" but I googled it and it's taken.
Jennifer’s Recipe Box
Ellsworth Family Favorites
Jennifer’s Secret Recipes
Recipes you Knead to Know!
Jennifer’s Culinary Works of Genius
The Chaotic Kitchen
Jennifer’s Chaotic Kitchen
The Ellsworth Kitchen Clipboard
Southwest Sizzle
Gilbert Goodies
I can't even think of what to have for dinner! get your blog up girl!
I seriously came up with these so quick, but you needed some ideas hope they help.
How about,
Righteous Recipes
Jennifer's Delicious Delights
Food...Yum
Homemade by Jennifer
Recipe Queen
I emailed you my long and lengthy half brained Ideas. I hope one works for you!
So sorry. I am not very creative in this area. I couldn't even come up with a clever name for my own blog, but I sure hope on this new blog of yours, you'll have meals for kids....hint hint;)
i am so not creative at all. i'm no help sorry! i can't wait till you start the blog though!
Wow, I'm not too creative. Hmmmm...
Here are a few ideas:
The Creative Cook
Eating with the Ellsworths
Recipes to the Rescue! /or
New Recipes to the Rescue!
Good luck picking a name!! I can't wait to see your recipes. :)
Post a Comment