We had been planning on going to Thatcher for General Conference but I decided to head down early. I left on Wednesday and then Anthon met up with us on Friday. It was a very good extended weekend.
Aubrey, Makenna and McKay getting ready for a cold ride on the Arctic Cat to go rent a movie.

Mason and Brooklee were so cute together. We had them facing each other and they both just kept smiling so big. It was really cute!
Mason and Brooklee

Aunt Allison reading the kids a book.

Good friends


Makenna and Aubrey just LOVE each other! Makenna is always talking about how Aubrey is her best friend. I'm glad she has a cousin so close in age to play with. They wanted to do EVERYTHING together! Sarah and I got them matching outfits and I did their hair the same and Sarah took them out to do a photo shoot. As soon as I get those pictures I will post them. They are really cute.
Twins

It was a very good weekend and I was sad to leave. The girls did NOT want to part! They both got teary eyed and begged for Makenna to stay. I could have said yes since the kids will be back at my mom's house on Wednesday while Anthon and I celebrate our anniversary, but I want to spend time with her before we leave. A three day seperation seemed a little too much for them to bear. It'll go by quickly though :o)
3 comments:
How fun spending time with your family! I'm glad you had a great weekend!
your kids are so cute! i just love them.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :) Your kids are super cute.
Post a Comment