The kids had a blast! They LOVED it!
Here are the kids decorating little foam Easter eggs.



We also made these little bunnies with spoons. I thought they turned out pretty cute.
The night before preschool I made these cookies (for snack time) and they turned out cute but then the next day....
We also made these little bunnies with spoons. I thought they turned out pretty cute.
The night before preschool I made these cookies (for snack time) and they turned out cute but then the next day....
We had story time while they had their cookies and milk and then we went to the park in front of my house for an Easter egg hunt. We used the eggs we had colored the night before and then some plastic ones. There was still a little bit of time left before preschool ended so they just played until their came to pick them up. It was fun.
1 comment:
You are such a great mom! So are you in Nauvoo? You should look up josh's grandparents, brother and sister despain. Have a fun time!
Post a Comment