Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Today is our 5th anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year since my last anniversary post! It's been a great 5 years and I can't wait for all the years to come.
Anthon and I met at Bank of America near the end of November. Our first date was on the 18th of December, we got engaged in January and got married in April. We now have 3 wonderful children. Makenna is 4, McKay is 2 1/2 and Mason is 3 months old. We are very happy and love having a little family :o).
Here are a few pictures.

Obviously our wedding day :o)

The day Anthon proposed.

Had I known he was going to propose I would have changed out of my purple slippers. I was a little embarrassed.
One of our engagement pictures
If you want to see more pictures, you can check out my last post here
Happy Anniversary Anthon! I love you!

5 comments:

Anthon Ellsworth said...

Thanks, babe. We're having fun, aren't we. I love you!

DeWitts said...

Love the purple slippers! Congrats on number 5!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

that is so fun! i love those pics. congratulations on 5 years. thats awesome!

Devin and Melinda said...

Congratulations! It is amazing how quickly the years pass!

Scott said...

Congratulations you two!