Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photo shoot

Just over a month ago we went down to Thatcher to visit and my sister Sarah and I decided to buy Makenna and Aubrey (Sarah's daughter) matching outfits and do a photo shoot. Sarah just got a nice new camera! So, she took the girls to EAC and took some pictures. These girls really love each other! I'm so glad she gets along with her cousins!



I like this picture! Makenna looks scared to be in the tree!






This one is my favorite!



Thanks for taking the pictures Sarah!

4 comments:

the cates said...

Cute! Is that Sarahs daughter?

DeWitts said...

I love how close they are. Love the pics! Good job Sarah!

Carly said...

Those are so cute! Oh, before I forget to call you (which I mean to, but will forget), what do you need help with for Saturday?

Curtis Family said...

Those pictures turned out way cute!