I haven't posted in a while so this will be a long catch up post! First off, Mason is growing up so fast, it's sad. Here are some of his latest pictures.
He always has at least one leg hanging over the side of the swing. I don't think he can sleep any other way. So cute!

This is Masons first time in the exersaucer. He likes it for about 10 minutes and then gets sick of it.

His first time in a Bumbo

I went to a few yard sales a couple Saturdays ago (which everyone knows I don't like doing) but I'm glad I went. We have been in need of some camping chairs for the kids and I found some... or one.....they are connected so I don't know if it is considered 2 chairs or 1 :o). Either way, they LOVED it!

This is just a cute picture of Makenna and Mason. She absolutely LOVES him!

My parents came into town on Friday for Memorial Day weekend. It was a very busy weekend but lots of fun. My parents bought in to a resort down here so we went over there to swim and have a BBQ. It was lots of fun.....except for the getting burned part :o). I forgot to put sun block on my back so it is bright red and VERY painful :o(.
The kids enjoyed the little kid pool for a while


Mason really enjoyed the water!

But they were anxious to go swimming in the"big pool". So, we put on their ugly but helpful blue bathing suits and Anthon started teaching them to swim.
Haha! Don't you love Makenna's wedgie :)

Quick story. Makenna went over to the steps in the big pool before she had her blue bathing suit on and went down one step too many and literally started drowning. Well, there was a lady just a couple feet away from Makenna just staring at her! She didn't flinch! I was holding Mason and Anthon was a little farther away with McKay. So, I yelled for Anthon just as he saw her. He set McKay on the deck and swam over to Makenna. The lady was just watching the whole time!! How could any one do that? I'm just glad Anthon wasn't too far away.
My parents with Mason

Also, yesterday was our first day of the Summer Movie Fun. The movie was Space Chimps and McKay loved it. He loves Monkeys. Mason did great. He got fussy for only a few minutes so I made him a bottle and he was fine. McKay did fine as long as he had something to snack on. Sometimes he has a hard time sitting through movies but not that often. We met up with Anthon's sister, Bethany, and her daughter Kennedy. Kennedy didn't make a peep during the whole movie! She just ate her popcorn and fruit snacks. So cute.
Kennedy and McKay. It was dark in the theater so anytime I took a picture, the flash would blind them. I couldn't get a picture of them with their eyes open.

Poor Mason puts up with a LOT! :o)
2 comments:
love the leg hanging over, too cute!
your kids are so cute! Mason is so big now!!! i love all of his little faces! so cute!
Post a Comment