Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Emotional Wreck!

Ok, I have always been emotional while pregnant but I mean, come on! I got teary eyed while watching this

If I wasn't pregnant I would have laughed and thought it was cheesy but still kind of cute. I think it's the song that makes it cheesy. Please tell me that at least some of you less emotional people found it a little touching and made you teary eyed too.
I guess I am shocked at my reaction to this video because I am SOOOO not an animal person.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Yes, that was very touching, but I come from a family of pansies, so I'm not a good indicator either. :)

What's for dinner? said...

yep, I'm crying....from laughing so hard at you for getting emotional over something soo...so..so..LAME! ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't consider myself a pansy, but maybe a bit emotional, I loved this reunion. I think you are just a sweet heart, and that is why you were brought to tears, I was!!!