Anyway, I was thinking about them tonight and thought I would take a stroll down memory lane. I can't believe how many of the songs I actually remember.
I looked up their new song. It's pretty good but it's hard for me to keep from thinking how cheesy it is just because it's them. Anyway, I actually kind of like it. Here it is if you would like to listen to it.
I also watched some of their older videos from their Hangin' Tough CD. I just laughed so hard because I remember how in love I was with them (especially Joey). I still have their Hangin' Tough concert video!! I remember some of the dances too. I learned some of them and got a bloody nose one time when Sarah and I tried to do one of the moves :o)
Was anyone else a die hard fan?! I used to write them letters and I actually got one back one time. Of course it wasn't a personal letter but I was little and didn't know any better. I thought they had written it just for me. They probably sent the same letter to all their fans.
Anyway, here are a few of their older videos in case any of YOU would like to take a stroll down memory lane too :o) These were some of my favorites!
This next one is the very first part of that music video I have.
Was anyone else a die hard fan?! I used to write them letters and I actually got one back one time. Of course it wasn't a personal letter but I was little and didn't know any better. I thought they had written it just for me. They probably sent the same letter to all their fans.
Anyway, here are a few of their older videos in case any of YOU would like to take a stroll down memory lane too :o) These were some of my favorites!
I LOVE THE DANCING!!! HAHAHAHA!
This next one is the very first part of that music video I have.
1 comment:
You don't have to be embarassed to say that you love them. It's ok. I love Michael Jackson.
Post a Comment