Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged again

ABC Tag

A. Age: 25
B. Best friend: I'm supposed to say Anthon, right? ;o) hehe
C. Celebrity Crush: Wentworth Miller
D. Day of the week: Saturday!! I love having my husband home.
E. Essential item: Makeup. You do NOT want to see me without it!
F. Favorite Holiday: It's a tie. Thanksgiving and Christmas
G. Guilty Pleasure: Would you laugh if I said Beverly Hills 90210?! I know, I know
H. Hometown: San Jose, California
I. If I had more time I would: Track down Stephanie Meyer and knock her silly for making me wait in line for such a stupid book :o). I'm not bitter. :o)
J. January or July: Definitely January. I HATE the heat.
K. Know how to: Have fun
L. Love to: Go to Costco :o) Especially during Christmas.
M. Movie last seen: The Italian Job
N. Nickname(s): Jen, Jen jen, Woody, June, June bug, Juniper, Juney and some others.
O. Outside or Inside: During the Summer, inside (unless it's raining). During the winter, outside.
P. Pet Peeves: My absolute biggest is when people eat while I'm on the phone with them. You have no idea just how much it bothers me. Also, has anyone else noticed that every gas station has their 3's and 8's upside down? Look next time you pass them. It's EVERYWHERE!
Q. Quirk: The volume on the TV has to either be on an even number or in 5's. Like, 5,10,15,20,25,30.. you get it, right? Or evens. I can't have it on 33 or 37 or 31. Is this making sense?
R. Rainstorm or Sunshine: Rainstorm, definitely!
S. Shoes or Barefoot: Ok, who doesn't know my answer for this one? BAREFOOT!
T. Talk show or Talk radio: There have actually been a few times that I have enjoyed listening to talk radio but I would still have to say talk show.
U. Unknown fact about me: I might have made this known already but I HAVE to sleep with my feet out of the covers. My feet can't be covered by anything or I go crazy. No matter how cold it is. When I was living in Snowflake I lived around snow and I still wore open toed shoes everywhere I went.
V. Vacation: Yes, I need a vacation and I would go to Italy & Ireland.
W. Worst habit: I play with the edge of my pillow case between my fingers every time I have it with me.
X. Xanadu or Grease: Xanadu. As much as I would love to go to Grease, Xanadu sounds a little more appealing.
Y. Yesterday I: I watched a screaming 8 month old and tried to get my house clean enough for my parents to get here. It didn't work so I have to clean it today.
Z. Zodiac sign: Cancer.

Now I tag: Anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: