Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a pretty good New Year's Eve. We usually have a big party at our house but I really didn't feel like planning anything this year. So, last minute we invited just a few people over for games. We played the Wii for a while and then played Bunco and Kent. They went by REALLY fast! Here are a few pictures of our fun night.

Playing tennis

Everyone playing Kent.

Our bubbly for the countdown ;o) I LOVE sparkling cider

Dorne came to join the party but without Nancy :o(

Bethany, Kevin & Kennedy were there

Tanner & Lin were also there.
It was a nice relaxing night. Thanks to those of you who came. We had a fun night!

The next day, Anthon's family got together to play a little bit of baseball but we didn't have enough people to play so we ended up just playing T-ball with the kids. It was cute.

Anthon & McKay in the outfield


McKay at bat

Makenna at bat

They had monkey bars there. This is Makenna's first try.
McKay and I were sick that day so we all went home and took a nap. After we woke up, we went to Abram's house to play games.

McKay playing Don't Spill the Beans...? I don't know if that's what it's called but it's close.
We also played Bunco and Would You Rather. It was a fun day and the kids always love having cousins to play with.

Makenna and Amalee playing dress up
I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve!

2 comments:

DeWitts said...

Looks like fun! Happy new year!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

So much fun. Thanks for the comment. We had a great Christmas. It was nice and quiet. I am so grateful that Curtis was able to just enjoy spending time with us for the first time in a year and a half. It was great. So why did you decide to get enduced early? That is so exciting that you know an exact date.