I went to my doctors appointment yesterday and guess what.....we are having our baby on the 16th of January!! This will be my first one baby to come early!! Just over two weeks early! We will go in at 3:00 am to start the induction.
Anyway, I am just really excited and thought I would let everyone know!! I'm just too excited to keep it to myself :o)
8 comments:
that is so cool!! congrats!:) I bet you are so happy to get that cute baby outta ya so you can hold and cuddle him!:) Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures of him!! Oh and by the way, I LOVE the name you picked for him! It's darling!
What a relief for you!! please let me know if you need anything, Food, babysitters, visitors, or help in anyway!
That is awesome! We will definitely plan on coming that weekend!
Woohoo! I am excited for you. I hope that everything goes well. :)
Thats great news! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see this little guy!
Awesome! Can't wait to see your little boy!
Yay! I am glad to hear you will be a little more comfortable this time around. Since you know the little guy won't be late. Can't wait to find out what you guys decide to name him. : )
Wahoo! That is so soon! Let me know if you need any help.
Post a Comment