Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 4 year anniversary! I just wanted to tell Anthon that I love him and Happy Anniversary.
Let me take you back almost exactly 4 1/2 years ago. Anthon and I met at Bank Of America (we were both working there). We found out that both of us were members and he decided to ask me to go to institute with him. That was our very first time hanging out. A couple weeks later we started dating. Our very first date was to the Zoo Lights. We got engaged 2 1/2 weeks later and then got married April 16th 2004 in Snowflake, AZ. Here are some pictures of our journey.

This is Anthon's first time meeting my parents. It was the day after Christmas.

While we were dating

This was right after we got engaged

This is one of our many engagement pictures

The bride and groom :o)

(left to right)

Jennifer (BF), Julie (sis), Bethany (Anthon's sis), Amy (sis), Emily (sis)

& ME!

My other sister, Sarah, was VERY pregnant and ended up not being in the line :o(

(left to right)

Anthon (Duh! :o)), Eric (Good friend), Brian (my bro) & Kevin (bro-in-law/Bethy's husband)

(left to right/parents)

Anthon's parents Dorne & Nancy, My parents Larry & Patty

This is in my back yard at my parents' house in Snowflake.

Kissy Kissy!On our honeymoon. This is us outside of the SBC ballfield (now the AT&T field) in San Francisco. We were in the Bay Area (where I am originally from) so we decided to go to a Giants game. I'm actually an Oakland A's fan but they weren't playing that weekend :o(. We got to see Barry Bonds hit his 667th home run. It was pretty chilling and this guy (in shorts and a t-shirt) jumped into the ice cold water to get the ball. It was crazy!

In San Francisco
I know there aren't any pictures of us between our honeymoon pictures and the picture of our children. We got pregnant two weeks after we got married and didn't really take any pictures :o(. I wish we had. But our children are our life now. We love them so much!

While I was working on this post, I got a package from FedEx. Anthon bought me 3 dozen roses!!

The pictures don't do them much justice. They are VERY beautiful!

I'm so happy to be married to Anthon. I love him very much and I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family!

11 comments:

Bekki said...

GREAT PICTS! I hope you have a great day!

DeWitts said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your story!

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary! It is amazing how fast time does fly. Your flowers are gorgeous (nice work, Anthon!).

Abram and Ashley said...

Great Post! Tell Anthon to teach Abram how to buy flowers!j/k He does sometimes but never that many.

Bethany M said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love the flowers!

What's for dinner? said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! Great story..I always like to hear others stories! He did good at picking the right flowers.

Kathi said...

Dang girl, you guys got engaged even guicker than Ryan and I..:). Happy Anniversary and love the flowers!

Robert and Tiffany Cagley said...

Jennifer Congratulations on your anniversary! Your family is beautiful especially Makenna. LOL. Anyway thank you so much for leaving me a comment I am horrible at blogging. It was so good to hear from you. I am coming to Phoenix in May I fly in on the 14th so we need to get together. Send me a Msg and let me know if your available. Hope to see you soon

Kelly said...

oh that is cute!! I loved all the pictures!! You looked so beautiful at your wedding!! Congrats and Happy Annicersary!! :)

Kelly said...

WHOA! I just realized the last time we saw you guys was when you were still prego!! I forgot because I have seen so many pics of your adorable little ones! Makenna is getting so big and Mckay too! They are soo cute!

The Curiel's said...

Seriously, SORRY about the cookies! I'll make em this week! Hope you guys had a great day!