How the heck do I get rid of the color in my header and footer?! I can not for the life of me figure out how to get rid of the ugly brown color!
I have changed the blogger template and my other template to see if it was that but it wasn't. I have also gone in to the fonts and colors and html thing and kind find any place that I can get rid of the color.
I don't even know how it got there in the first place. One day the color just showed up!
Please Help!!!!!!
4 comments:
Email me or call me and I'll fix it. :)
No idea! but I would like to know where you get the cute backgrouds. I"m clueless with all this blogging stuff. Enlighten me!
No clue on the color...but I cant believe about the paint in your car. I think I would have been not so nice...I haven't done that but I have forgotten milk in the back of my car twice when we lived there in the summer and had the milk blow up...Ryan was not very happy with me :)
I'm sure Lauren can figure it out. She can figure anything out ask her about my issues. Good Luck
Post a Comment