Well, we are not exactly sure what we are having but I am almost positive we are having a girl. We are having a really hard time deciding what to name her. These are the names we are trying to decide on.
Kylie - I have been wanting to have a little Kylie Morgan ever since high school. I really like the name but more and more people are using it now so I am not sure anymore.
Melanie - Anthon just saw this name today he decided he really liked it. I have this thing about not wanting to give my kids common names and I feel like Melanie is pretty common. Anthon told that even though we both know the name, neither of us actually knows anyone with that name...so. He really likes it so we are considering it.
Kiernan - My mom babysits a little girl with this name and it has really grown on me. I want to name our daughter Kiernan but Anthon is having a hard time with the name. He doesn't really like it.
If we end up NOT having a girl then don't worry, we already have a name for a boy :o)
So, we need your help. What do YOU think of these names? I put a poll on a page element so you can vote on which name you like the best. We would really appreciate your help!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I had to tell you, I had a dream the other night that you had a girl and couldn't come up with a name, so I told you about Justin's cousin who has a little girl named, McKylen. Anyway, you named your little girl McKylie! Then I just saw Kylie on your list! CRAZY!!
I found out you were pregnant only like a week ago! I feel like I am so out of the loop after having my baby! I am very partial to the name Kylie. I will not mind if you have a girl and name her Kylie. You have had that name picked out forever and I don't know anyone else with that name besides my baby.
I like Kylie the best but it seems to be the most popular of the three (in UT at least). I like Melanie and I only know 1 Melanie and she is my age. I have friends you also like less common names and they have Kyra, Mazie,Adrie, Macie and Bree just to name a few.
I'm no help i like all three. Good luck!
I of course like the name Kylie since i have neice named that but you know what my vote is for. I vote for Kiernan! I loved it when you told me it the other night. But then again you and Anthon do have to agree on something. :) Oh and I voted for Kiernan on you poll. :)
By the way the other night was lots of fun when we got together for dinner. Sorry I had to drag Ryken along with us. :) But thanks for understanding.
So...Is Anthon reading The Host? Just kidding. I really like Melanie. Oh and Kiernan too but you could have Kiernan because I couldn't have a Kierstie and a Kiernan
i voted for melanie!
I voted for Melanie. I actually think it is really cute. I know a girl named Melanie but she is way nice and cute too, which helps the name out a lot! Plus she wouldn't feel left out of the Mc thing since it at least starts with an M. But what is your boy name just in case?
I think you need to go with an M anyway, especially since your boy name is an M too. I say your stuck either way! :o)
Post a Comment