Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm not good at coming up with creative titles!

We went to one of the last Summer Movie Fun movies yesterday. It was 'Flushed Away', I really like it and so did the kids. I'm sad it's almost over. We only have two movies left :o(
The kids waiting for the movie to start.
Also, my friends, Kriston and Cara, took me to Chili's for my birthday. It is always so much fun getting together with them. We were there until almost 9:00 and I was still sad to go. I need to get out more!

Me and Kriston

Cara and her son Ryken

Thanks for taking me out guys! I had lots of fun!

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Happy Birthday & congrats on the baby! Man, the stuff I miss when I take a blog vacation! :) Hope you are doing well and not feeling sick yet. I'm starting to get heartburn again and although I'm pretty freaked out about three I am ready for September 24th to come real fast!

Matt and Kaaryn said...

When I see all of you having fun I really miss you guys. Oh and congrats on the new baby. That is so exciting! Take Care- Kaaryn P.S. Do you have any name ideas?