We had ourselves a little scare yesterday when McKay decided to take off on his own at church. I went to pick the kids up from nursery and put McKay down so I could help unload a bin of toys. He took off out the door and I didn't notice until Anthon came around the corner and asked where McKay was. We started searching for him but couldn't find him anywhere. I checked every room in the building twice but still didn't see him. By this time, our home teacher was helping us look for him too. I checked outside and couldn't find him and started panicking. Finally, Anthon spotted him with a lady I used to babysit for. She told him that she saw him walking across the front of the chapel and recognized him. She grabbed him and took him out so she could return him to us. As soon as McKay saw Anthon, he did his cute little pouty face and then ran to Anthon. Talk about a scary! Anthon said we were only looking for him for like 5 minutes but I don't believe it. It felt MUCH longer!
Thank you Bro. Tolman for helping us look for him and thank you Stacy for finding him!

8 comments:
geesh, with everything scary in the world you're so lucky he just wandered into sacrament meeting. My kids have walked away from me before without me realizing it and it's very scary. At least it wasn't at Wal-mart and your name wasn't annouced over the loud speaker as a lost mommy in the store!
Scary stuff. I can't imagine what I would do. Congrats on the baby!! That is super fun. Now Emily's baby will have a cousin close to her age. So fun.
That is defiently scary. We had the same thing happen with Paige once. Talk about your heart sinking. I'm glad it all worked out. Those crazy kids.
AAahhh. I was getting nervous just reading your story. Especially since there was that kid kidnapped from a church building a little while ago. How scary. You know he's somewhere in the church but it's still scary. Now you must be pregnant since you have a countdown? Congratulations.
How scary! I'm glad you found him and he's alright.
That is SCARY!! My sister-in-law lost her son while we were at the beach. It was really foggy and you could hardly see. About 30 min. or so we found him down at one of the life guard posts. She was histarical, but I don't blaim her!! I would have been too!! I am so glad you found him!
Glad Bro. Tolman was so helpful-;o)
Cassidy did that to me recently and all I could think was she had gotten out into the parking lot. It's a wonder I haven't gone gray.
That is the most scariest feeling I have ever had. Did I tell you about when we lost Amalee and Summer? They were almost to Adobe before Abram and Justin found them. Walking in the middle of the road.
Post a Comment