I am LOVING it. It is 24" and I love that I don't have to mess with a tower anymore! It has taken a little bit of getting used to but for the most part, it's pretty easy to figure out.
Anyway, here are some pictures we took with the camera. This thing has been so much fun!! Makenna asks all day long if we can take pictures. We have had a blast with it. It is SO funny. Anyway, some of the pictures are a little scary :o). They are fun though.










8 comments:
How funny! Enjoy your new toy!
We have a MAC too, and I love love love it. We will never go back... Have fun!!
Those are some funny pics! Look like you are having a ton of fun with your kids!
those are funny pics. austin and aubrey loved looking at them they were crakin up!
Photo Booth is a constant source of entertainment at our house too! I'm surprised you guys didn't already have a Mac.. since you have so many other "Macs" in your house. :)
By-the-way, how are you feeling pregnancy-wise? I think I'm finally getting over the nausea...but now that I typed that, it will probably come back. :)
I have had my Mac for almost 2 years now, and had no idea about photo booth until your post. I am going to have to play around with it.
Could you be any sillier!?!?
Oh my gosh!! Too funny! I needed a good laugh today. Thanks!
Post a Comment