Thursday, July 10, 2008

Major changes for Macman

I keep thinking my little Macman is still a baby and then I have to remind myself that he will be 2 years old in September. Makenna had to grow up pretty quickly because I had McKay when she was 19 months old. When you have a baby your other child suddenly seems really big and old. She wasn't a baby anymore. Well, McKay has been spoiled because there hasn't been another one so he has continued to be my little baby. Anyway, I think it's time to make some changes.

Solid Wood Crib

The first change needs to be him graduating from the crib. Yes, he is still in his crib. If anyone knows of anybody selling a twin size bed, please let me know :o). I don't do toddler beds.

The second change is potty training. I had the hardest time potty training Makenna and it feels like I just barely got done potty training her. She does wonderful now. She sleeps in her underwear and has never felt the need to wake us up in the middle of the night if she has to go. It's been really nice and I know it will be so nice when McKay is the same way but actually getting to that point is the hugest hassle. Hopefully McKay won't be as bad.

I have to get these things taken care of in the next 6 1/2 months because I don't want to have two kids in diapers again and where will we put the baby if McKay is still in the crib? :o) Yup! I'm pregnant!! We are very excited. According to the internet, I am due Feb. 2nd, Makenna's birthday. Yikes! That means putting together two birthday parties probably within a week of each other for years! Oh well :o). I will let you know my official due date once I have a doctor's appointment.

13 comments:

DeWitts said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you! You'll have to let me know how it is going from two to three. I am terrified!!

Cara said...

YEAH! Congrats! dang lots of my friends are going to be prego together. Maybe me and Justin better start talking soon. Just kidding. But yeah again for you and Anthon. How are the kiddos with the new info?

OH and Happy Late Birthday! Hope you had a great one.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally, another person who's due in February! Although, I'm not due until the 14th... So how do you feel? Do you have pretty easy pregnancies? I did with my last one but this one's been a lot yuckier. :(
Holy cow! I can't believe you're going to have 3 kids! It feels like we JUST graduated from high school!
Anyway, congrats again!

What's for dinner? said...

I Love it... "according to the internet" Don't you love how the internet can tell you how long you've been pregnant?

Bekki said...

CONGRATS!!! That's great news! Only the cool kids have birthdays in Feb. You should be proud.

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Hey Jenn,
Yep Krista is my sister-in-law! Jeff and her are bro and sis. I thought that you knew that....crazy how things like this work out huh. Yes moving was like a whirlwind. We are living in Eagar now and are really enjoying it. The weather is wonderful. And summer is one of my favorite times here. I saw all of Krista pic from fossil creek. I want to go there so bad! My fam has been twice without me and Jeff and we are determined to go next time. But she said that she had a great time at the Rogers reunion in Stawberry. I am glad that we can keep in touch.

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

congrats Jenn!! You are such a cute little mom!

Carly said...

Yea, it's out. I thought I might explode! We are so excited for you guys. Baby #3 (who I still think is a girl! Let me know if you are too tired to move sometime and I'll help with the others. :)

Lauren said...

Congrats, Jenn! That is great news! Hopefully everything will continue to go well. :)

the cates said...

YEAH! You must be crazy (i still can't figure out 2 kids) but I am excited for you! Oh and if you figure out the potty training thing....let me know! I have been working on Luke forever and he just doesn't care! Good luck!

Jenn and Rich said...

That is so exciting. check out our blog azjohnson.blogspot.com. We totally want to keep in touch with you guys. What a better way than to blog.

Nicole D said...

That is great news! congrats!