Sunday, December 21, 2008

Silly Makenna

Nearly every day for the past couple of weeks I have caught Makenna sneaking onto the computer to take funny pictures of herself on Photo Booth. She would sit at the computer for hours if I let her. She makes a new face for each picture she takes. Here are just a few of the pictures she has taken of herself. I went through and counted how many pictures she has taken of herself....90! No two poses are the same!

She likes to hide behind the chair








She gets McKay involved too









I love this little girl!

4 comments:

Deb N Stu said...

She's a funny girl. I love the one where she doens't have a chin, everytime I look at it I laugh!

Sarah Pace said...

I can't believe she knows how to do that! What a funny little lady!

Kelly said...

hahaha. SO fun. We play on our photo booth all the time.

Devin and Melinda said...

That's funny! Kids catch on quickly! More and more personality shows as kids get older...it keeps things fun!